Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dog Shaming

There are a host of sites at the moment dedicated to shaming your dog.  Whether your dog has gotten himself into an unfortunate predicament, eaten a pair of your shoes, or left you a stinky present in a mystery location, the cool kids are all taking pictures of it, captioning it, and posting it on the internet.  Some shame sites include this one, this one, and this one.  

Harry did something a while ago that inspired me to shame him.  After his Dad bought him a bunch of fancy new toys, Harry went to town completely ripping the head, guts, and wings off Mr. Duck.  I heard a ruckus downstairs and assumed he was just having a good time with his new toys.  I came down to discover this.


I'm fortunate to have a dog that causes only this type of damage.  Besides eating half a bag of dog food, chewing his Dad's hiking pack, and the destruction of his own toys, Harry is a pretty tame dude.  Regardless, I still asked him what he did to his friend Mr. Duck and why would he do such a thing to his new friend...which led to this...
I ate my best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment